Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Friendship, Hearts that Love

Hello, second post for today!

Today begins a new challenge at Eureka Stamps
This we are sharing our take on "Friendship"

 
For my card I colored up this sweet image called Heart Tree 57402
Using beautiful papers from Echo Park, ribbon from Paper Trey Ink, Cheery Lynn French doily die, circle die and Spellbinder label die.
 
Hope you will come share your projects with us for our "Friendship" challenge at my Eureka Stamps

Eureka Stamps is also on Facebook;)
Like us today so you don't miss out on one second of Eureka Stamps happenings.
Oh by the way did you snag our freebie on our Facebook Page?
 

I so appreciate your visit and hope you will come back later for my other posts for today I am sharing

 Love to Create Challenge "Thinking of You"

Stamp Fairy sponsoring The Crazy Challenge

Whimsy Stamps October Digtal Release
 
Thanks for visiting!! I {heart} each of you!!
Crafty Hugs’ Jacki

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jackie, I love your creation for Eureka DT this week. Wonderful job on a beautiful image:)

Sandra H said...

This is so elegant x

אורית said...

Wow, I love your card - it is so elegant and beautiful.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx