Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Country Craft Creations January 2020 Craftology Kit Album in a Box

Good Morning!!  Yes I am back again with a fantastic project I created using 
the wonderful Craftology kit from Country Craft Creations 

Every other month Tamra owner of Country Craft Creations creates a kit filled 
with everything you need to create a beautiful project. Along with her free tutorial, a couple of her design team members also create a project with the kit and shares their tutorial free as well.

My first share is my take on Tamra's tutorial Album in a box  using the beautiful papers from
Simple Stories My Valentine 

I did change a couple of the pages from Tamra's tutorial but basically I followed her  tutorial 90%




This is the one page I created myself, different from Tamra 










You can find Tamra's video of her project here 

If you are looking for fabulous tutorial for mini albums and other fun projects 
come join Tamra's FB group Scrapbookers of Country Craft Creations 

You can see all of my albums and tutorials on my you tube channel 

Proud to be a designer at 


Thanks for visiting!!
 {Crafty Hugs} Jackie

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx