Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Thinking of You

  Hello friends !!
 
I have a lot to share with you today and to begin with my first post is all about the new challenge we have over on the Love to Create Challenge!
Love to Create Challenge  challenge for this week is
"Thinking of You"
I do hope you will come join us, as some may know this challenge blog is my baby and I so enjoy checking out each and every submissons!! I have some fabulous sponsors backing me with each challenge and offering some FABULOUS prizes!!!
This week our Fantastic sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps
 
For my card I used their beautiful image called Blocks to You
 
 
Coloring this beautiful image was fun using my Copic markers B04, B05, YG01,YG03
for the flowers and leaves. These goregous papers are from Authentique "Journey", back with
with Gorgeous Blues and Browns.
 
Here's a close up of the image, you can see how I distressed the edges with turqoise ink.
 
Hope you will come share your projects with my design team
for our "Thinking of You" challenge at my Love to Create Challenge Blog

I so appreciate your visit and hope you will come back later for posts that I am  sharing today

Eureka Stamps Challenge
Stamp Fairy sponsoring The Crazy Challenge
Whimsy Stamps October Digtal Release
 
Thanks for visiting!! I {heart} each of you!!
Crafty Hugs’ Jacki





2 comments:

אורית said...

Beautiful card. Love the way you colored the image. Love the colors of the card.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jacki!! This digi has 3 of my favorite things in it hummingbirds, butterflies and flowers so how could anyone go wrong!! Love being on the Love to Create Challenge DT!!
Z

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx