Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Stamp Fairy is Sponsoring The Crazy Challenge

Hello, it's me again ---- lots of sharing of fun challenges !!!
 
Stamp Fairy is sponsoring  The Crazy Challenge this week, and I am honored to be sharing one of my creations with the team showcasing one of many of Stamp Fairy's adorable images!!
 
The Crazy Challenge theme for their challenge is "Handmade Flowers"

 
I used one of my favorite Mimi images,  Mimi Pumpkins
Isn't she just too cute??
I made my flower using a Rolled Rose die from MFT adding a pearl to the center.
 


I so appreciate your visit and hope you will scroll down to see my other posts for today that I am sharing

Love to Create Challenge "Thinking of You"

Eureka Stamps Challenge "Friendship"
 
Whimsy Stamps October Digtal Release

 
Thanks for visiting!! I {heart} each of you!!
Crafty Hugs’ Jacki
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx