Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

V-Day boxers and Lacy Panties , oh my!

Hi this is second post for today, please scroll down for my Digital Delights new images post!

Happy Thursday,

Whimsy Stamps is sharing a new release of Meljen's Designs images today, and Melissa has some super cute images for this release..

You can see all the new images over in the Whimsy Stamp Store so please stop over and check out all the cuteness!!!

I am sharing two cards using two of Melissa's new release images. I can't even begin to tell you the fun I had while creating my two cards..
All I can say is they are utterly fun to play with.


For my first card I decided to play with V-Day Boxers
Aren't these just too sweet, all the little dots and heart are shimmering in brilliant pink glitters, using my Copic I just gave a slight outline around the shorts and waist band.



Here is the inside using one of Anne's Raindrop Echo sentiments
from her Love Sentiment collection.



My next card, I used another one of Melissa's cute images Lacy Panties


 Colored with Copic and Stardust Stickles around the lace

I made this card into an easel card keeping it clean and simple
with stitching, MS small heart border punch and SU open scallop punch
PTI Chocolate polka dot ribbon


You can find both of these new images plus more over at Whimsy Stamps store

Challenges my cards qualify within

 Lexi's Creations - say it with love  - either card will work
Paper Playtime - use the word love - either card will work
Tuesday Throw down - Valentines - either card will work

Thanks for visiting, hope you will stop by Whimsy Stamps and see all the beautiful images available

Crafty Hugs xxxx




5 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Oh how cute are these??? I love the sentiment "Love is temporary madness" paired with the boxers..hehe...that's the truth! :)
Love 'em both!

Lisa

Imke said...

Both are so sweet and fun !! Love it.

Justine said...

What adorable and super fun new images. Love what you have done with them.

Sharon Basel said...

These are wonderful Jackie! I just love those new Meljen's image and your sentiment is just soooo perfect!
Hugs,
Sharon

coldwaters2 said...

Love these cards the sentiment one is great and the panties look fabby.
hugs
Lorraine x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx