Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Let's get our groove on ......

Hi and a Happy Friday to you!!

Whew what a week, what a day yesterday as we were hit with a major snow storm and last time I checked we were well over 1 foot of snow..  then overnight we dipped to the low single digits and I am here to tell you it is COLD!!!

So let's warm up, come bend those knees, stretch those calves  because we are here to dance the day away with a new release from StampFairy!!

Yep, another great thing about Fridays is StampFairy releases a new set of images and offers a free image for the entire week.

This week Linda Ballet joins the StampFairy family

She is available in the store 

Here is my Linda Ballet practicing her  

I also wanted to share with you just how verstile digital images are. Last week I used the weekly free image on my card as a charm. This week I made an actual card just by enlarging the image to the size of my large oval nestie for my main focal point.


Now if only I had a pretty little princess to give this too, as I don't think any of my boys would appreciate my work of art here. :)

Ok so go on over to the store and check out Linda Ballet and pick up our weekly free image. You still have plenty of time to play along with us at StampFairy's challenge this week our theme is paper piecing and the free image would be perfect for this technique. Come play with us we would love to see what you do with StampFairy images. 

Have a crafty weekend

Hugs' xxxx

7 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

Wow Jackie - i love your ballet shoe card - so soft and sweet. Wonderfully done. Love that sentiment on the other-perfect with the new image and for a V-Day card. Love it!
Hugs,
Sharon

coldwaters2 said...

Two beautiful cards Jackie the colours and images are fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Annika said...

I absolutely love your blog - your style of colouring is just gorgeous - soft and perfect. And your designs are so clean and tasteful with a touch of real cute whimsy!
Hugs
Annika

Tracey said...

Beautiful cards Jackie & I love that you used the ballet shoes as the focus on the 2nd one :o)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Barb said...

Beautiful girly cards!!! SO pink and sweet!

ThePurplePlace said...

How sweet I love that you took it one extra step and even created a card with the Freebie! I think those ballet slippers are adorable.

Your cards all all really awesome! I don't know HOW you mange to keep up with all the wonderful teams you are on!!

Bless your heart! :)

Lis

Rach said...

Gorgeous cards xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx