Monday, October 14, 2013

Sketch time at Love to Create Challenge

Hello, Happy  Monday!!  

Today I am sharing my cards for this week's  new challenge over on my challenge blog
Love to Create Challenges

Our theme for this week's challenge is

A sketch  




We have two fabulous sponsors this week Fresh Brewed Designs 
 and Sassy Studio Designs
. Both of these wonderful sponsors are offer a fabulous prize to our winners!
So come along an play with us this week!!

My first card, I created using one of Fresh Brewed's adorable image that I fell in loved with!!
Mr. Corn Mad Scientist 


Isn't he just the cutest little candy corn mad scientist ever!! I paired up a few designer 
papers from my stash for my take with our sketch, even the sentiment is from designer paper.
I love how this card is just so cute!! 

Next I also used a Sassy Studio image  Phantom of the Opera 
Boy what was I thinking, other than this image was definitely a challenge
to color as I think I used every grey and black marker I owned..


But after lots of coloring and shading and more coloring I have to say I am very 
pleased with how this turned out!!
Especially with the sketch and those gorgeous My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Halloween papers.
my flags are embossed using a Cuttlebug floral folder, sentiment is a 3D label from the MME collection 
and so are the brads.

Hope I have inspired you!
I would love to have you come join us at Love to Create Challenge, for a chance to win some  fabulous prizes from our wonderful sponsors.

Thanks for visiting!! 
{Crafty Hugs} Jackie 

  

2 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jacki, two awesome cards! Love the Phantom of the Opera one...your coloring is stunning.

Holly Hughes said...

Both of these cards are just wonderful! Love them!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx