Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Walking Dead Zombified

Today's the day, most everyone has been waiting for ....................
The carnage continues with the season 4 premiere of The Walking Dead tonight!!

The gals over at The Stamping Chef today are throwing a special Walking Dead post for all of you that can't wait for the new season to begin this evening!!



Tamara owner/artist created this special image  "Zombified" available in The Stamping Chef store today!!

I found some coffin cards and envelopes in the clearance section at Michael's for my base adding some gauze, spiders and spider web to create my card. Zombified is colored with Copics and then I cut a couple of "danger" from designer paper. Create with TLC had the perfect sentiment "The Zombies are Coming" to finish off my project! 

Be sure to check out today's post over on The Stamping Chef's blog to see some peeks of all the fantastic projects the team is sharing today as we kick off Season 4 of Walking Dead! 


Thanks for visiting!! 
{Crafty Hugs} Jackie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx