Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Movie Magic Monthly - Twilight


Hi , Happy Sunday did you spring forward with your clocks this morning?  I know I am excited to have the extra daylight in the evening and knowing Spring is just around the corner!! I think I am done with the wintery mix we have been having here in KY.

Well it's that time for me to share our Newest Monthly Challenge at Movie Magic Monthly 



Do you love Movies?
Do you love Crafting?
Do you love Challenges?

Then come on over and check out our monthly Challenge!! 
Challenge are posted on the 10th of each month and run for a whole month!!
The fun part is it's an "Anything Goes" as long as it's a new project based on that months film, and that there are no limits on times you can play each month.

This Month our Movie is Twilight 




Here's my inspiration 


I colored up this wonderful Immortal Love from Sassy Studio Designs 
pairing them with some Basic Grey papers I have had for some time now. Feathers, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and a key charm. Sentiment is a rubber stamp from Sweet Stamps


I even completed the inside using the same Basic Grey papers and a digital sentiment from Eureka Stamps 


Now be sure to swing over to the Movie Magic Monthly challenge to see what my Movie Loving Sista are sharing for our new challenge!
Come on and join us we would love to see your take with Twilight!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh wow Jacki! this is stunning x

Dawn said...

WOW, the image is stunning. Love the design of your card and great embellishments. x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx