Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

You Are My Sunshine

Good Morning  everyone, on this Gorgeous Monday Morning!!
 
Today I have two post so please bear with me as I share my cards for two fun challenge blogs
 
This week's challenge at Love to Create Challenge is Make Your Own Flowers!
So many ways, to create beautiful flower embellishments for your handcrafted projects
that we hope you will come play along with us and share your own flower creations! You can join us here
 
 
 
Crafty Sentiments is one of our fabulous sponsors this week and I created my card using this sweet image from Crafty Sentiments,
Papers are from Bo Bunny Vicki B Collection which I used to create my flowers using two different products. First I cut three pieces for each flower using a Cheery Lynn Design die then punch the smallest petal from a Snellen punch added a Pebbles Candy dot for the center. Additional punches for the Leaves from a MS punch and Butterflys from another Cheery Lynn die . Can you tell , I discovered my distress tool recently and gave it a good use distressing all the edges for a shabby feel.  Sentiment is from QKR Stamps.
 
 
Be Sure to check out my other post today for a fun challenge at Eureka Stamps.
 
Crafty Hugs to all!

1 comment:

Tech Mentro at Noida,India said...

I appreciate the labor you have put in developing this blog. Nice and informative.

Tech Mentro

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx