Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Letters From You

  
Hi, hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far!
 
Most of my laundry is done and the house has been picked up as much as it is going to be, now it's time for me to relax down in my craft cave ......
 
I wanted to share with you, one of the many fabulous stamps you can find in the Stamp N Plus store.
While browsing through the store I came upon this beautiful stamp
 
 
Wanting to keep to the vintage feel this stamp portrays I paired her with these vintage papers from Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection. I added color with my Copic to her skin, and accent with her lips and nails. Sentiment was computer generated then finished with Hero Arts pearls.
I think the brown, beige and burgany colors along with the design papers are the perfect combo to create a vintage feel.
Very happy with how this turned out, simple but vintage!
 
Well hope you enjoyed my card and do enjoy the rest of your weekend!
 
Until my next post - Do what you love to do .... be creative!
Hugs!

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx