Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Circus is coming, The Circus is coming

LOL!! Yes it's true the Circus is Here

Digital Delights by Louby Loo released a fabulous collection of Circus fun
and I was able to play with a few of the new images that are available in the store.

I have always been a fan of Clowns and I love the new Buttons and CoCo clowns in this new collection.

My First card I used Buttons the Clown and created a card with a detachable magnetic bookmark
with Buttons the Clown Notice Board. Sentiment is Happy Birthday you can find here in the store.


Here you can see how I made the bookmark holder on the inside of the card
I started with card stock 11 1/2 x 8 1/2 then scoring at 5 1/5 I then trimmed off 3 inches from the front part of my card making it a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 and the bottom a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and perforated  it at 3 inches on the right side
after decorating I then cut a slit on the detachable 3 inches to slip my bookmark in as a holder


Here is my bookmark once I colored the image I cut around it then glued it to another piece of heavy card stock (for extra support) and cut around the image once again
I then cut a 2x4 piece of card stock and scored at 2 inches - attached a small magnet strip between the
image and card stock and then added another to the inside of the folded 2x2 flap
I need to find a sentiment stamp about Fun to Read to finish this up




Here is a card I did using Hand stand Coco the clown and Circus stand
Plenty of bright colors to make a fun birthday card
Circus Ticket sentiments were used as well



Be sure to swing over to see all the FABULOUS & Fun project my team mates are sharing using these FABULOUS Circus images from the new collection on the Digital Delights blog


2 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

Stunning Jackie:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Sharon Basel said...

Such fun cards Jackie - just love the bright cheerful colors and all the wonderful details.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx