Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oh sweet Baby


This week Doodle Pantry is Sponsoring our challenge at Scrap-Creations

 
Our theme for our Challenge is Baby


Seems this is the time of the year for our family to be adding new additions
I am  blessed to be awaiting two new arrivals, one in October and the other in January
plus I have two friends that are expecting as well so perfect opportunity for me to get crafty with baby cards.



Laurie owner of Doodle Pantry gave us two adorable images to create with.
I am sharing one of the two  Birdie Babies - this one of course is this precious little
girl birdie, sooooo sweet!

Now having six grandsons I don't often have the chance to do alot of little girl things
but this is changing as my daughter is blessing up with our first granddaughter in October.
Yipppeeee, yes we are on cloud 9 and can't wait for her arrival to spoil her a bit.

So as you can see I definitely went a bit crazy with the pinks!! LOL!

Be sure to take a minute to visit Scrap-Creations blog, the design team has beautiufl creations they are sharing using Doodle Pantry Birdie Babies


I will be entering my card into the following challenge
Just Us Girls - color challenge - Coral, Blush, Grey

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

This image is so adorable...beautiful in pink..Fabulous colouring..just beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Theresa said...

Jackie this is so adorable. That image is just too cute. I love the flowers. Perfect coloring and fabulous bow. Fabulous card my friend.

Elise said...

YOU, my dear, have a positively LOVELY blog - ! - I'm swooning in your wonderful header - MEOW! This is SUCH a layered up, flawlessly colored and TRULY delightful card! I can't get over how flawlessly you've incorporated the WONDERFUL color palette from your beloved Andrea and Just Us Girls - THIS is OUTSTANDING! Thank you SO very much, for sharing your glorious paper craft with Just Us Girls! Yipeeeeeee!

Andrea M said...

What a treasure!!! I'm sure the recipient will be so pleased to open such a stunning piece of papercraft!!!! WOW! Love how you've colored up that sweet little bird!!! What a way to say welcome to the world :) Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!

Sharon Basel said...

Congratulations on the news of new babies on their way in your family! This is such a beautiful card - I love the pink on the bird and your embellishments just make this so dreamy.
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx