Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Chubby Cowboy and StampFairy's challenge

Hello and a Happy Monday

Looks like we are in for another snow storm here in the middle East, yuck this last one was tough with the ice. I am so ready for Spring!!

Today my card is for the new challenge over on StampFairy's challenge blog
This week's theme is Circles


I used Chubby Cowboy (you can find him here in the store).
For my layout I went back to an sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday that Arlana designed for her challenge blog sketch 84. Design papers is from The Greeting Farm which was sent to me from a dear friend. Thanks Joni!

Check out StampFairy's challenge blog, great way to win some free images by joining in the fun.

StampFairy is also releasing a new set today in time to make those Valentine cards


  Available today in the store

Off to get some errands done have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute Jackie I love the fact that you re used the SSW sketch I have saved that one too! lol.... I love the papers you used too! a Real great Boys Card! hugs Samantha :0)

Lisa said...

ahhhh such a cute cowboy!!! great card!

pinky said...

Ye ha Jackie, this is so cute:)

coldwaters2 said...

Awww Jackie he looks so cute and the papers and design of this one look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon Basel said...

This is the perfect sketch for our circles challenge and I love the plaid paper on them. He's such a cute image dressed up in his cowboy duds. Totally adorable Jackie!
Hugs,
Sharon

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx