Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Celebration card and 3D gift


Happy New Year Eve,

WOW, it's here the end of another year, leaving many wonderful memories and yet another farewell for me. Sadly today is my last post as a DT with Fussy & Fancy Challenges.  It's been a fun filled year of great challenges and new friendships with the gals on the team and the players.  The new design team begins their journey today and I wish them much happiness in their adventures as a Fussy & Fancy Gal.

This is also a very special day for Fussy & Fancy as today's challenge we are celebrating the 1 year anniversary for Fussy & Fancy Challenge blog And what a Celebration it is going to be as their are loads of prizes being offered up by many of the sponsors who has sponsor the challenges through out the year.  So this is one challenge you really don't want to miss. You can see all the different prizes to win on the challenge blog here

Our theme for the last challenge of 2010 is

"Celebration card with a 3D gift item"

For my project I found this fabulous tutorial for a diaper fold card that Marianne from Stamp Artic posted on her blog and just had to give it a try. I also altered a mini gable box for the gift box.





 Here you can see how I altered the mini gable box using a Magnolia image, DP, MS heart punch. leaf punch and ribbon




Here is my diaper fold card



Decorated belly band


Card with out the belly band







Card inside, I didn't add any sentiment as of yet, but as you can see it is
a nice size 5.5x5.5 inside which would allow for a nice size sentiment or poem



Now head on over to the challenge blog to see the new design teams beautiful inspirations and give them a warm welcome and of course check out all the great prizes you could win if you play along with us. The challenge is a two week challenge so you have plenty of time to get all inked up and create a Celebration card and 3D gift.

Girls I wish you the best in the coming year, and I will be back to play as often as I can!!
                                    Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

Hugs
Jackie

6 comments:

Juanita said...

Wow Jackie this is awesome. I'm going to have to try to make one of those cards. You will be definitely be missed but I know I'll be seeing you around blog land.

Diane said...

Wow,Jackie - what a fabulous project! I've never seen a diaper fold card before and I really like it so I shall have to make one of those! Wonderful combination of papers and colours - great job!
Diane x

Gerda said...

Amazing Jackie, looks adorable!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww Jackie OMG this is absolutely wonderful I am lost for words, well nearly, lol, this really appeals to me big time, must have a go at this, brilliant project.
hugs
Lorraine x

Jeannie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Anonymous said...

This is soooo pretty, love the lacey edge and the way you have done the papers and the cute belly band! hugs Samantha :0)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx