Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

You and Me Friends Always

I am back with one more post for the year - please scroll down for my DT post for Fussy & Fancy Celebration challenge


StampFairy is releasing a new set of images today and what could be more perfect for this chilly weather then George and his Hot Cocoa, you can find George Cocoa in the store today.



Now with all the holiday gifts I was making, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to create a neat little gift with this adorable image



I found this cute little coffee cup template on the Clear & Simple Stamps site which is just perfect to fill with a couple of bags of some yummy coco, a bag of marshmallows and a candy candy to help stir it all up

Card Recipe:
Image - StampFairy George Cocoa
Sentiments - Inktegrity and Sweet & Sassy
DP - Su Hounds tooth, Cloud 9 Jingle Dots
Ribbon - Ribbon Boutique
Queen & Co pearls
Stickles - Chocolate, Stardust
Glitter - MS fine glitter

Be sure to swing over to StampFairy blog for more beautiful inspirations from my wonderful teamies!!

Today is the last day of the biggest sale of the year at StampFairy 50% off all images in the store, this even includes today's new release of George Cocoa so hurry on over and pick up these adorable images now before the sale ends!

I would like to thank everyone for visiting me through out the year and supporting my addiction to paper, ribbon and everything that has bling! Your lovely comments and words of encouragement are always welcome and bring me more joy than words can say!
Wishing each of you a very Happy & Safe New Year!

7 comments:

pinky said...

What a gorgeous creation Jacki, its just delicious!

Tracey said...

These are fabulous Jacki & what a great gift set :)

Have a great weekend & Happy New Year!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous Jacki, love the colours you used and I love that coffee cup template too. so creative :) Wishing you all the best for the New Year xxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Jackie - so wonderful!!!! I just LOVE this set hun!!

You are the best - have a wonderful New Year!

Deanne :)

coldwaters2 said...

This is one fabulous project Jackie I love that card the design is super so is George and the mug looks brilliant.
Happy New Year
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jeannie said...

Adorable gift!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Anonymous said...

Awesome job! jackie I love the card and the way you did the ribbon and I loveeeeeeeee the cute cup with the Marshmallows too! yum! Samantha :0)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx