Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Sweet Cupcake and Fussy and Fancy Challenge

Hello and a Happy Friday -

Today's I am sharing my DT card for the Fussy and Fancy Challenge and this week we are wanting to see a Birthday card with some type of sweet treat on it. Our sponsor for this challenge is Sassy Studio Designs, and they gave the DT's a chance to play with some of their images. I choose to use their new  Sweet Cupcake sassy girl to share with you.


The beautiful DP is from My Mind's Eye Lush paper collection which I bought at Die Cuts R Us, she is colored with Copic, the ribbon is some beautiful ribbon I picked up at a ribbon outlet while visiting a friend in WV, Pearl swirl is from Basic Grey and black rhinestone are from MFT.

To play along, visit the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog for all the deets and link your card to Mr. Linky.

Thanks for stoppin by, have a sweet day!


3 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

I love how you made a black and white card, the pearls are beautiful. Have a great weekend!

Kelly Massman said...

This is cute!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, so elegant in black and white! I love the pearl flourish, papers, and cute image! Great inspiration to those who play along with our challenge!
Hugs,
April

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx