Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ringing in the New Year

Good Morning
It is so hard to believe that the year is almost over. It has been a very good year for me with a new house, a new grandson, so many new and wonderful friends, good health and a job that I love. I am truly blessed. I so look forward to the new year and the exciting adventures that it will bring to me.

Here is my card for this week's challenge over at Corrosive Challenge.
This digital is Toby a free digital from the Greeting Farm.




Come play along with us this week and show us your creations for the New Year! Remember you have until midnight on Saturday January 2 to link your creation to Mr. Linky for a chance at a fabulous prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx