Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Jumping in half way!

Happy Monday to ya! My holidays are ending as I must go back to work this morning (insert sigh), but after a wonderful Christmas and a few extra days of relaxing and playing in my craft area I really shouldn't complain.

I took advantage of the extra time and decided to play in the 12 Days of Sketches that The Greeting Farm has going on. I actually was able to catch up and wanted to share with you the first two days of sketches with you.

My first sketch is using Candy Cane Snack digital image, I have had this one colored for a while and never got around to putting together a card. It worked perfectly for this sketch.



Day 2 sketch is with Chibi lunch gal... love the look of her already for lunch with her little lunch pail.



(Please excuse the shadow on the pictures .... I didn't notice until now)

Hope you have a wonderful day! Thank you so much for stoppin by, I so appreciate that you did.

Hugs
Jacki

1 comment:

Stampin Mindy said...

I have the shadow probs too.. you cards are lovely. Great coloring and papers. Hugs!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx