Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Christmas Eve!



Good morning, and a Merry Christmas Eve to everyone! I am busy baking a last batch of cookies for our get together this evening. Fudge is done (check), lemon bars (check), snowball cookies (check), Spinach dip (check), potato salad (check), last minute presents wrapped (check), whew a busy morning for me. I am so ready to sit back to enjoy seeing the grand kids tear open their gifts this evening and then for that jolly little man in the red suit to arrive after they are all tucked snugly in to bed. Op's forgot the reindeer food - well that is one item Hunter can do this afternoon. LOL!


Wishing you and all you hold dear to you a Very Merry Christmas!

Hugs
Jacki

4 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Yum! Wish I could come to your house!!

Your paint can is adorable! That is my favorite paper line - Figgy Pudding. I really to stock up on it while it's still at Michaels.

Such a cute image from Magnolia, too.

Merry Christmas to you and all your family! It'll be a more joyous occasion with a new baby, too.

Jennifer said...

GREAT container. Sounds like you have been busy. Have a great Christmas.

Lori said...

Hi Jacki! What an adorable project! I love Magnolias... Hope your Christmas was filled with lots of love and laughter :D

I'm looking forward to getting to know you better through Fussy and Fancy! Come visit me sometime Here

Love and hugs ~ Lori

Justine said...

Lady you are so very talented. So glad I came to visit. I will certainly be back and look forward to having fun with you during our time with Fussy and Fancy

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx