Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

Warm Wishes for you

Good morning and a Happy Friday to you! This little Maggie is wishing you the warmest wishes for a very happy day for whatever plans are for the day. I used the Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch for my card today. The image and designer paper came from another kit I received from a Magnolia card kit swap on SCS. I wasn't sure about the darker colors at first but wanted to challenge myself to use most of the items in the kit. I am happy with how this card turned out.



I used my copics to color the image and added some copper Stickles on her wings and the ruffles of her sleeves. I then added a mixture of Prima rose buds, Making Memories blossoms and Mulberry Street paper flowers for the flowers and added some rhinestones to the corners and the metal frame.

Have a blessed day
Hugs
Jacki

Thanks for stoppin by to take a look today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx