Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

A gift for someone special

hello friends, today was my day for cleaning and WOW how can a house collect so much dust in a weeks time? Seems everywhere I looked I found dust and more dust!! So after a day of cleaning then a little nap I have my energy back. Looks like I will be up till the wee hours with all this energy I recharged. hee hee!

So today I want to share with you a little gift I made for The Corrosive Challenge #36 No Card. I remembered coming across this cute little tote bag template from Scrap Bitz blog (Suzanne's work is fabulous)You can find the template here I picked up some lotion, bath beads and body spray at Targets $1 spot sometime ago and thought this would make a quick and easy gift for someone special.





I used Gretel from C.C. Designs Swiss Pixies collection that I purchase from KL Stampin N Scrappin she is colored with copics, the card stock is SU apricot and the designer paper is one that I had in my stash, the ribbon is from the Ribbon outlet in WV when I went to visit my friend Mellisa, the flower are from Making Memories.









I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards to share and some exciting new.
Till then Thanks so much for visiting! I love reading your comments and appreciate each one!

Hugs
Jacki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx