Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Lazy Days of Summer

Hello, today I wanted to share with you a card that I created from a card kit I received from Lena's (tackertwosome) last swap. I couldn't beleive the great kits that I received back and have been drooling to get to play with them. This image caught my eye and after opening the kit I was like WOW! I had so much fun putting this card together.


Image is Magnolia, Colored with Copics, Making Memories DP, SU Red Riding Hood cs, HL turqouise cs, ribbon, and bling unknown, Prima flower. Michaels $1 bling for middle of flower, the metal tag was found in my stash. Clicking on the picture will allow you to see more detail.

I really like the way some of the ladies are incorpating the design onto the inside of the card, so I have started to CASE this and really like the final look of the card.

The sentiment and flip flop stamp is from High Hopes, add the Prima flower to work with the flowers on the front.Colored in the flip flops with Prisma marker and Orange Sakura pen.

I hope you enjoy my card, Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx