Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Monthly Card swaps

A very busy weekend for me, lots of fun but on the go everynight. I was able to get some cards made and can't wait to share them with you. I want to share with you a couple of cards that I made for my good friend Melissa's swap.

This card is for the month of June group 1 which is the last of the six months The image is from Jennifer and it was really a fun image to color. I use Copic with a little glitter for the center of the flowers.



This one is for group 2, and I simply love this image from JessicaLynn Orignials. Karen sent us the image along with paper and twine. It totally reminds me of all the fun and sticky mess when the boys and I make Smores over the fire pit, seems like I am the stickyess out of everyone :) melted marshmellows are the best!



I colored the lil guy with Copics, trying my best to make the fire feel a bit hot so that my marshmellow is able to be toasted just right.

Thanks again for stoppin by!

Hugs
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx