Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter !


I wish for you many happy moments on Easter. Here are a couple of Easter cards I made for my family. Do you have plans for today ? My girls and the grandsons will all be over this afternoon for our annual Easter egg hunt. It is always so much fun watching them race out to find their eggs, each one has a certain color that they have to find. Of course the biggest child out there having the most fun is the oldest grandson, I am going to miss it when he decides he is too old for egg hunting hope its not this year!

This little Magnolia is so sweet all dressed up for her egg hunt.


Sending everyone Easter Blessings

Thanks for stoppin by.I really need to work on my pictures defintely not a good one.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx