Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome new baby of mine

I was so excited to hear that we are going to have a new little one in our family that I made this card to welcome my newest grandchild. The stamp is one from Verve Stamps called Practically Perfect. I received this set from a Easter swap (thanks Cheri), I fell in love with it right away. What perfect timing too, as I opened this gift a day before my DIL and Son gave us the good news.



I colored the cute little bunny in Copics and added stickles to her necklace of beads. Now since I won't know exactly what our new little one will be (since they are going to wait to be surprised) I couldn't leave out the cute little guy, so I added him to the inside of the card.




Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx