Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Lady Bug Love

Happy Friday!!

Today I am sharing a beautiful image by Miss Rach Digis   Lady Bug Love 

you can find her here in the  Whimsy Stamp Store 

Although this sweet little gal was made for our February release 
for Valentines, I thought she would be fab as a card to send 
to a special someone just to show  your love  for a birthday, or just to 
say I thinking of you!! 



I used some fab design papers by Recollection Valentines using 
ones I thought would not be so lovey dovey and am really pleased with 
how how my layout came out, with the soft reds, beige and browns.
Love this soft combo!! 

Challenges 
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes use Flowers 
Stamp and Create - Love is in the Air 

Well until next time, keep crafting!!
Thanks for visiting!! 

{Crafty Hugs} 
Jackie





1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Jacki this is so cute. Love the bingo card at an angle the bow is a nice touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx