Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Simply Betty Fanpage Challenge with Fortune Teller Betty

Another fabulous challenge this month on Simply Betty's fan page on Facebook

Betty created two fabulous images for this challenge, you had your pick on requesting one for free 
and the second one you could purchase here

Of course I had to have both so please see post below for my card using Voodoo Corinne
Here is Betty Fortune Teller 


Isn't she a wonderful image? I paired her up with some Halloween papers by Making Memories
layering with yellow and purple card stock. The challenge to follow for Fortune Teller Betty was 
to use Diamond Glaze and rhinestones on your project.
I covered the cyrstal ball and cards with Diamond Glaze and add rhinestone border to my ribbon,
and some rhinestone swirls.
This picture doesn't show the Diamond Glaze very well, but it is there!! 
Nothing like waiting till the last minute to make my cards, although both images have been colored since the first of the month, it's been one busy and crazy month around here!!


Thanks for visiting!! 
{Crafty Hugs} 
Jackie


 

1 comment:

Amanda Phillips said...

Ohhh Jackie she is brilliant! Love her!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx