Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Simply Betty Fan Facebook Challenge

Hello everyone!
 It is challenge time again on the Simply Betty Stamps Facebook fan page group
This month it is the good versus evil challenge and we had our choice of mermaids to complete the challenge. I chose Spika the Bad Mermaid to play along in the challenge. But I couldn't resist picking up Roxie the good Mermaid as well and hope to get her finished up here this week.

Here is my finished Spika the Bad Mermaid 


I think I used almost every one of my Copic color family with her, such fun!!
I added Some Odd Girl  background Reef with her for a bottom of the ocean scene.

Digital images - Simply Betty Spika the Bad Mermaid, Some Odd Girl Reef
Paper - Paper House Products Seascape
Dies - MS fern punch, Cheery Lynn Olive Branches
Flowers - Wild Orchard Craft 
Pearls -Want2Scrap - baby blue, Mother of Pearls 

Crafty Hugs’ Jacki 

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Fantastic job, Love it
Hugs

Emily Shroom said...

Awesome background and colouring and love all of the embellies!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx