Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

A Friend Loves at All Times

       Hi there peeps,

A card to share with one of the new StampArt by Kathryn images for Whimsy Stamps August release.
 He has been waiting for me to color him and create a sweet card for a couple of weeks now and yesterday I was able to have some time in my craft space!!  


This adorable guy is Elphie the Elephant  by StampArt by Kathryne
I decided to go with a Circle Rocker Card with him, having the sweet butterfly in 3D.
Sentiment is by Bible Verse - Friends by StampArt by Kathryne and can be in the Dollar Digi Section 


 Thanks for visiting!! 
Crafty Hugs'    Jacki 

 

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty and such an adorable image too x

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

This is so adorable, Jackie. I love what you've done with little Elphie. The butterfly is gorgeous in 3-D and with all the glitter. I love the huge flower. The verse that you've added is sweet with the image. Very lovely job. xx Kathryne

Unknown said...

Super CUTE! Love!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx