Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Stamp Fairy Sponsoring Challenges

Hello and a Happy Wednesday !!
Today I have two cards to share showcasing two adorable images from Stamp Fairy!!
 
My first card is for ABC Christmas Challenge - reminder you have one more week to join this fun challenge sharing your take on their fun theme  T- for Twelve Days of Christmas
 
 
For the mid-way share I colored up Barry Winter for Day five with Five Golden Rings
which I incorpated into my design!
 
 
Stamp Fairy is also sponsoring Every Card is a Party  Challenge

 
For my card I used Mimi Fall
 
Crafty Hugs’ Jacki

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie Both cards are gorgeous but the one for our Christmas challenge is such a clever Idea! Bugger wish I had thought of it!
fabulous! hugs me xx

Robin said...

These are beautiful! I really love your designs. Hugs, Robin

Sandra H said...

Both cards Jackie are gorgeous x

Zw@@n said...

Great cards, Jackie. Love the colours and the stamps. Love, Wilma

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx