Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Lots of Layers at Love to Create Challenge

 Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing good!
To all my friends and family on the East Coast the path of this storm, called "Franken Storm" please be safe! 
 
Today begins a new challenge over on my challenge blog
This week we are looking for "Lots of Layers"
 
Here are my two cards for the challenge showcasing two wonderful digital images from Fresh Brewed Designs!!
 
 
I first card is showcasing this adorable image called "So Thankful"
which I paired with two sentiments from PaperTrey's Year Round Pun set
Using Cheery Lynn Stackable dies for my card base and paper layers. Fall leaves cut from a MS punch and Memory Box Tender Leaves die

 
This one is Java Jill Juggling and A Five Cup Day which I am sure a few of you
can relate too as well as I can!! For my layout I followed this week's sketch at Crazy 4 Challenges.
I add some Diamond Glaze for a glossy touch to the laundry basket and computer. Papers are by Authentique Geniune collection.
 
Well until next Monday, I hope you have a great week and will come share your layers with us at Love to Create Challenges !
 
Crafty Hugs’ Jacki

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Both cards are amazing! x

Robin said...

Cute cards. Loving that green ribbon. Hugs, Robin

Unknown said...

Love your cute cards!
Hugs
Kim
x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx