Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Harvest Bouquet with Love to Create Challenges

     There's a new challenge for the week at Love to Create Challenge blog!!
 
Just with the weather changing as we move in to the beautiful Fall season, Love to Create 's theme this week is Fall Fun/Autumn colors
 
We have Eureka Stamps sponsoring our challenge this week and I used one of their gorgeous images for my DT card.

 
This beautiful digi image is Harvest Bouquet #38501

 
I wanted it to be a Fall Bouquet so I colored in the warm colors, keeping the leaves
brown and the flowers in the orange/yellow family. I add Orange Stickles on the edges of the ribbon bow. Papers Moxxie - Foliage Frenzy and Season of Change (I had these for a few years now - part of my paper hoarding).
 
 
Come play along with us at Love to Create Challenges for a chance to
win some free digital images of your choice from Eureka Stamps!
 
Have a fanastic day!!
      Crafty Hugs’ Jacki

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Truly a pretty card xx

Robin said...

Gorgeous card. I love the bouquet! Hugs, Robin

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx