Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday with Stamp Fairy

Happy 4th of July!!!



I am so excited to share that Stamp Fairy is sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week!!

For me being a DT with Stamp Fairy this was a chance for me to play with my friends over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!! Hi Ladies, sure do miss you all!!

It's been a while since I stepped down from the SSW design team (which I greatly miss), and haven't had the opportunity to play along with them!! (I know shame on me!!)

Here is the sketch for this week's challenge 


Here's my inspiration ...............


I used this sweet new released called "Hugo" and paired him up 
with some fun Echo Park papers.   He is just precious so I left him white with a tracing of cool grey to highlight! Added some stitched ribbon and a small rosette with my sentiment
I really am happy with how this turned out CAS but with a touch of pop with the rosette.

Thanks for visiting, be sure to check out all the wonderful inspiration from the Sweet Sketch Wednesday team is sharing on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge blog

Have a great day, do what you love to do!!
Be Creative!!!

Jacki







8 comments:

Unknown said...

He really is a sweetie too. Love the card!
Hugs
Kim
x

Unknown said...

Love this cute card, great image lovely colours and fab papers! Jo xxxx

Cindy Groh said...

This is so cute. I love dogs too.

Sandra H said...

Oh such a cutie:)x

mulberry station said...

Hi Jackie!! How have you been. I hope well. It is really nice to have you team up with our DT this week. This is really a cute image. I love your papers and cute little rosette.
Hugs, Nancy SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Hi Jacki, it's so good that you've joined us this week. Hope all is well with you? Love your card very cute and I adore your papers. Great card as usual.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT
xox

Simple and Sweet said...

Jackie, what a cute little pup! I love the papers and colors! So glD to work with you this week!
Erika SSW DT

Sandy Fredrick said...

Cute card, nice shading on the dog.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx