Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Punches and Edgers


It's time to share a new challenge with you for  Whimsy Inspiration Challenge Blog


Our theme this week is " Punches and Edgers"


Our Prize this week is



You can see all of the details on the challenge here on Whimsy's Stamps challenge blog 


For my card I use the sweet image "Just Beachy" from our newest artist 
Dana's Doodles. You can see more of her wonderful images here in the Whimsy Stamp store 
I used a scallop punch to create my scalloped background for my image and then again for my decorative border on my two pattern papers. 
Love the bright summer colors with these Echo Park papers, ribbon and flowers.


Thanks for visiting today!! 
Be Creative, do what you love to do!!
Hugs
Jackie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card Jackie! love those papers too! xx

Sandra H said...

Very pretty card and so colourful:)x

ParkNSlide said...

Cute card---the colors are perfect for Summer. Speaking of punches and edgers: I saw a post on SplitcoastStampers yesterday where someone got lots of EK Success punches and borders for $2.99 & $3.99 at TJ Maxx. I'm talking about the ones that run up to $16. So I braved the heat and went to the store today and got 4 new punches. Had a hard time limiting myself.

Karen B. said...

Bright, happy, fun and absolutely perfect for this time of year!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx