Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Follow Your Dreams

Hi Everyone, 

It's showcase Thursday at Digital Delights 

Today I am sharing  some inspiration from Digital Delights wonderful April Release of new images - 


Wendy created the most adorable characters for Delightful Oz collection - wait till you see this new collection - Cute Cute Cute!!


I only have one of these adorable cuties to share today but if you stop over to the Digital Delights blog you can  see all the wonderful creations the team is sharing today.


This cutie is called Scardy Cat tee heee!!, sure looks like he has all the courage an
adorable lion needs , don't you think?
I had so much fun creating this card, believe or not I was laying down to get a short a nap in (one of those days where I was up to the wee hours the night before crafting) when the vision of creating a yellow brick background popped into my wee brain (thinking yellow brick road), so nap time never happen as I ran down to my craft room and found my brick embossing folder and I started to play!!
I embossed a white card stock then used a sponge with So Saffron ink and lightly dabbed the raised embossing till I thought it looked like I had envisioned!! Love the way it turned out - 
Scardy Cat is colored with a few Copic from the Y group, Dazzling Diamond glitter added to his crown of course. I continued on with the embossing after I used my cloud die - using my large dots on the larger cloud and then cutting my sentiment with the smaller cloud!! Yellow seam binding completed my card!

Thanks for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs’ Jacki 

2 comments:

Joey said...

Fantastic card Jacki, love your colour choice! Joey x

Sandra H said...

Wow.......this is stunning the image is gorgeous and l like your colours too!:)x

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx