Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Greetings at Party Time Tuesday

This week's challenge at Party Time Tuesday is 

Holiday Greetings

We have two wonderful sponsors for the month of December 

Along with Paper Make Up for this week's Sponsor 


I was given this cute little image from Paper Makeup Stamps to design my project and thought 
he would be a perfect addition to my little mitten SVG cut from Digital Delights



So here is my project for a very fun Holiday Greetings. I actually made 5 of these
cute little mittens for a cookie exchange my girls and a few friends throw each year 
Along with the yummy cookies I will be given each one will receive a little personal
mitten as shown but will also include a gift certificate for a deli-sh brew from Star Bucks 

I colored my image with Copic and used My Minds Eye  Christmas design paper for 
matting, the beautiful seam binding is from 3 Girl Jam. A little bit of cutting on felt, a few hand stitching and it was completed! Super easy and sure to be a great addition to the wonderful package of cookies I will give.

Be Sure to stop over to Party Time Tuesday blog to see all the wonderful creations
the team is sharing using products from our Fabulous sponsors!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Your little mitten is adorable. Thanks for sharing.


http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx