Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Bling

Good Morning and thanks so much for stopping by,

Today I want to share with you my design team card for this week's challenge over at Sweet Stamps. 
Our theme this week is Christmas Bling 



Each week Sweet Stamps has a new challenge and although you are
not required to use Sweet Stamps if you have some we would love for you to use them and you will receive a second entry into our draw.

Our prize each week to one lucky winner is a $20.00 gift certificate to
Sweet Stamp Store for use on any of our lovely rubber stamps.




I love this Christmas Rose Stamp from Sweet Stamps, such a beautiful stamp. 
The beautiful doily die is a new item from Cherry Lynn Designs - simply gorgeous, I layered the
center piece slight off line to give an added  dimension with the die and my layout. Colored with Copic
Markers and then I lined the image with Viva Decor Pearl pen in Cream 


Products used on my card can be found in the Sweet Stamp Store 
Memento Ink Tuxedo Black 


For more inspiration stop by our Sweet Stamps challenge blog
as my team members are sharing beautiful cards using product you can purchase from the store.


6 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is so beautiful! love the use of the die cut to accent-one of my favorites.
Sweet Stamps Challenge
Have a sweet week.

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Love all the sparkle! Great poinsettias too! Just lovely.

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Such a beautiful card!! Love the coloring. You did an excellent job with the Viva Decor Pearl Pen!!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

This is JUST GORGEOUS! I love the glitter and your flowers and I just love it all!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card, that is such a fun stamp. Love what you did with the pearl pen!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the sparkle on this card. The doilies in the background really set off the candle image. Love what you did with the pearls and the added flowers.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx