Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #116


Today is a new sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge , always a fun challenge to play along with and a great sketch designed by Arlana to create  wonderful card with

Today  I am sharing my card using one of the little critters from Bugaboo Stamps 




Here is this week's sketch, a fun one that will work well with any image you may have 


Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo stamps, offering one lucky winner 



a Grand Prize of 7 digi of their choice value of $21

Head over to Sweet Sketch Wednesday to see all the fabulous cards the team is sharing each using a Bugaboo Stamp image. To play along for a chance at the Grand Prize be sure to read the rules for the challenge.

Thanks for visiting.... 

9 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

cute card!!!!!

Linda Anderson said...

Could this card be any more adorable?? I think not!!! Love that BBQing bear bug image! And of course I love the black white and red color combo!!! Congrats on your DT news too Jacki!

Linda

Jeannie said...

I have some of that trim in green and I always forget to use it! I bought it because of the dragonflies, of course! Well your card is just so cute I can hardly stand it, and so perfect for Summer too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Kathie said...

Hi Jacki, your card is very very cute. Love this image I should get it for my DH cooking on the BBQ. I adore your colours they work perfectly together. Great job.
Have a wonderful weekend and congratulations on your new DT position I don't know where you find the time my girls good luck.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

My goodness, Jackie. Wednesdays are very busy for you. Four cards! wow...They are all adorable. I rally love the one for SSW though. That is the cutest image. Your papers are perfect and I love black and red together. I don't think I have even seen this image before. It is super cute! Have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

Patti P. said...

Jacki, I love reds and blacks and the gingham paper is gorgeous. Great job with your card this week and thanks for the post.
Fun card and loved it the moment I saw it.
Have a great weekend.

Patti

Genevieve said...

Oh this is fab!!!!! Red & black is one of my favourite colour combos. I love the wee felt border it is so pretty. Hope you are well.

Tc
Genevieve

Arlana 11426 said...

Wow adorably sweet cards. Don't know how you keep up. I am barley keeping up now. Your bee is the sweetest. love your colors and gingham papers. Thanks for all you do. HUGS Arlana

Anonymous said...

Jacki - this is soooooo cute! I love this little guy and I also really enjoyed your take on the sketch! Great card :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx