Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I'm so grateful

Hello and a happy Thursday to everyone,


Well school has officially began, although I will miss having the grandsons over to spend a couple of days with me each week, I am looking forward to having my time alone. I was totally out of sorts yesterday, while  shopping by myself but after the second store I was really liking the feeling .... *LOL*


Today I am sharing my weekly card for Digital Delights by Louby Loo using a few  of the new August releases.



For my card I begin by printing out a couple of the new Simply Fall Digital Papers (Autumn Leaves and Autumn Leaves White) pairing them up with PTI Harvest Gold and Brown, ran sewing machine stitches around each and then layered Fall Accessory Sunflower Background which I colored with my Copics adding in the cloud and sky. Each of the sunflowers have a touch of Cinnamon Stickles added to the center. Wrapped twine around twice then secured using one of the Fall Sentiments.

A very simple clean line card that will work well for most occasions.

Thanks for looking, will be back tomorrow with another fun card! 



1 comment:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Jacki!
This is a really lovely card! The centers of the sunflowers are so pretty! Beautiful work as always!
Hugs,
Lisa

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx