Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Digital Delights Monday Hostess

Hi, it's me once again and I am busting at the seams to share this news with you,

Have you been over to Digital Delights by Louby Loo, if not, you need to check out the new weekly Monday Hostess!  As you will see this week's hostess is yours truly ME!! hahaha!

This is something new Wendy will be sharing every Monday featuring one of her design team members.
Now if you didn't catch Lisa's video last week on her little mini album be- sure to scroll down to view 
talk about a tough act to follow - WOW!! you will definitely want to make your own mini album.

As for me well, I am sharing one of my favorite treats and gift to share among my family and friends 

S'mores Survival Kit 




Visit Digital Delights by Louby Loo blog for directions on how I created this YUMMY survival kit!

I hope I have inspired you a bit today and you will give this a try, everyone loves S'MORES.



2 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is just the cutest! I really like Digital Delights images and you've done a fab job with this.

Hanna said...

Oh WOW, this is the most adorable thing ever! Love it! SO CUTE!
The image is gorgeous, and so is your colouring, you've done such a fantastic work with this wonderful little treat box! It's absolutely fabulous!

hugs,
Hanna

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx