Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Christmas Card/Gift Box


It's Monday, the start of a new week for everyone and a new challenge over at Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog
This week the theme is fancy folds 


Well, my card doesn't look like I have used any fancy folds to it, until you open it up
and find that this card is a Card Gift box.


I discovered this fantastic tutorial over on Stephanie's blog (My Card Shack) and here is the link to the tutorial, 
Now my little gift box is empty but I will definitely will be filling it up with some candy canes or yummy chocolate before giving it away.

Want more inspiration on cards using some fancy folds, be sure to swing over to Stamp Fairy's challenge blog as my team mates have some fun cards they are sharing along with a few more tutorials.


Oh and today Stamp Fairy is releasing one more fantastic collection for your holiday cards 

George Candy Canes  perfect for making fun holiday cards




Card recipe
Image - Barry Winter
DP - SU papers
Spellbinder dies
Memory Box label dies
Sentiment - SU 
Flower Soft 
Viva - liquid pearls 

8 comments:

Janet's Planet said...

This is so clever! what a great idea for Christmas and gift cards to go into! I'm scraplifting it! :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love this Jackie!!!!!

Deanne :)

Annette said...

Oh I love this box card. It looks professionally made, thanks for sharing the tutorial link. I would have thought you'd bought it as it is so perfectly folded. Love the flower soft snow.

Danni said...

Oh how amazing!! Wonderful creation!

Carissa said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I love all of your polka dotted papers and Barry is just too cute. Hugs, Carissa

Karen said...

What a very clever idea! Thank you so much for sharing the idea and the link with us hun. I love this and I love your card front too. Very, very sweet. Hugs. Karen.xx

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

Yes this is indeed a clever idea!! Love your card box, colors and papers!

Sharon Basel said...

This is adorable Jackie and I just love the box. Your coloring on Barry is perfect and the papers are so nice together.
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx