Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

B I N G O - lets Play

Oh what fun we have to share at Scrap-Creations this week 

We are playing BINGO

Super easy and Fun Challenge, enter by simply making a card or project 
that has three of the items in either row up and down or across or diagonal 



My card follows the middle row up and down -  I have my digi image by Prairie Fairy Punker Gillian, die cuts using my Cheery Lynn Tea Time Doily and a SU 1 3/8 and 1 1/2 circle punch and then some Prima Flowers 

Hope you enjoyed and will join us for a fun challenge, the gals and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

4 comments:

Danni said...

Fun card! Love the blue hair!!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my, how cute is this! I love the colors - just wonderful.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card, love the colours.
luv
Debby

Theresa said...

How cute is this?? She is adorable. Love the layout and the DPs. Everything is just perfect.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx