Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Fuzzy & Cuddly Barry

Wooohoooo it's Friday!

It's Friday and I am sharing  a new image from Stamp Fairy
This little bear is our newest fuzzy & cuddly  member to the Stamp Fairy Family 

Meet  Fuzzy and Cuddly Barry 


I used this gorgeous Basic Grey papers, to give the apperance of Barry out in the woods
playing with the snowman he just created!
My sentiment is a cute one that Annette (Netty'scards) has on her blog as a freebie
if you visit be sure to leave a comment thanking her for such a cute sentiment!



You can find the complete collection of Barry here in the store 


Did you notice the free image this week - look at that cute snow splat 
you can pick it up in the store for free.

Remember Gerda's Birthday  50% off sale is good until this Sunday
so run on over to the store and pick up all your Stamp Fairy images for a fantastic
half off price - Barry is included in this sale!!

Challenge my card will be entered into
Craft Your Passion - Christmas in July 
Sassy Studio Designs - Christmas in July

7 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a lovely card ! love the stitching, great card
greetings, martina
x

Karen said...

Such a wonderful card! The papers are great and I like the stitching too.xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

He's a sweetie for sure!!

Deanne :)

Gerda said...

Toooooo cute!! Love the papers you used, they make Barry pop out. And I love how you colored the digi, he looks so cuddly and sweet!

Thanks for being my Team Coordinator, could not ask for a better!

Hugs, Gerda

Céline said...

Hi Jackie!
gorgeous card, love your layout with this buttons and raffia lace!
hugs
céline

Anita said...

He looks adorable Jackie! Beautiful coloring and I love those papers and your layout.

Annette said...

Just adore your card honey, and thanks so much for the credit on my sentiments!!! It looks so lovely all destressed and the subtle shades on your card are really lovely. I love chocolate & latte colours, mmmmmm chocolate .... gotta go !!!

Annette xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx