Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SSW # 103 Stamping Boutique


Happy Middle of the Week -

Wednesday brings a new sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge
This week Arlana has whipped up another Fantastic sketch to
get creative with.



The Stamping Boutique is our Fabulous Sponsor this week


The Stamping Boutique is owned by Tracey Malnofski
and has an assortment of wonderful rubber stamps, digital images and digital papers.
Stop over and see all the fabulous variety The Stamping Boutique has to offer.

Each member of the design team picked an image from the store to create our cards we are sharing with you today, Thank You so very much Tracey I had a blast creating with my image.

For our challenge this week Tracey is offer our winner
5 digis of their choice!!



For my card I used this adorable Sunflower Girl image.
Which was fun to color as a scene, paired it up with some colorful designer paper by K&Company, Bo Bunny embossed paper and Paper Studio gingham.
My sentiment is from My Time Made Easy, ribbon and flower from my supplies.

Hope you enjoyed,

Arlana's sketch are always a great way to help get the creative juice flowing and we would love for you to join us by sharing your take with the sketch





8 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love the bright colors - perfect for putting smile on anyone's face!!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Your image is adorable. And your colors are so bright and Springy. I love your DP. I hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

Genevieve said...

Such a pretty & bright card Jacki! Sunflower girl is beautifully coloured, I love that little flower too. Hope you have a great week :)

Tc
Genevieve

Arlana 11426 said...

Your image is adorable love the sweet bright colors on your card. Such Cuteness. Hope you have a sweet week. Thanks for all you do. Arlana

Linda Anderson said...

How lovely Jackie! I love your little girl image...she sure is sweet! And what delightful papers and ribbon! Have a wonderful long weekend.

Linda

Jeannie said...

This image is so gosh darn sweet and I love the colors you used on it! Very Summer-y!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Kathie said...

Hi Jacki, sorry I'm so late posting my comment to you but I haven't been able to comment on blog since last Wednesday something wrong with blogger. So here goes....it's working.....fingers crossed. I love your card this week it's so bright and cheery what a great card for a friend or little girl, it warms me up it's so summery.
Love your ribbon and pretty flower.
Hugs
Kathie

Sharon Basel said...

Such a wonderful card Jackie! I absolutely adore that DP you used - such bright, fun and cheerful colors and so perfect with the image you chose. Lovely!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx