Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Good Morning, looks like it is going to be a wonderful day as the sun is out so pretty.
Everything is so green and fresh after all the rain we have had.

Today I have a project to share using some adorable images that can be found at

Do you receive  the Splitcoast Stampers Weekly newsletter? It is always filled with so many different fun projects to make and try with all instructions from on the resource page on Splitcoast Stampers.

A couple of weeks ago it featured how to make a brag book from brown paper bags
So I had to give it a try -

Using Baking Bear Set from Digital Delights here is my brown paper bag book









All papers are from Basic Grey Nook & Pantry, cardstock is PTI

What a fun project to make with the little pockets to hold recipes or clippings



2 comments:

Danni said...

This turned out so wonderful!

Heidi said...

I love this! When Nook and Pantry came out, I bought a bunch just to make something like this! I have not made it yet. But I am inspired!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx