Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

New Challenge at Stamp Fairy Challenge blog

Good Morning, hope you have a fabulous weekend

Mine was busy getting things done and ready for the Easter holiday, but well worth it when the kids and grand kids came over to celebrate.

There's a new challenge over on the Stamp Fairy challenge blog
and this week we have a fun recipe for you to create with

A bit of Sparkle, 3 designer papers and 2 dies or punches



I used our newly release Lenny & Linda Wedding image - you can find the whole collection here in the store
I couldn't resist coloring up this adorable image, love this image of them as they drive off happily ever after!
teehee I know only in story books and wedding cards! LOL
Now being married for 39 years I can giggle on that one.

I used some sweet  Moxxie Tie the Knot double sided designer paper, a small piece of script paper I found in my supplies, colored Lenny & Linda with my copic and then covered the entire card in MS super fine crystal glitter. For my two punches or dies I cut the image with my SB lacey scallop circle die that I distressed with some soft malt powder ink , then my swirls from a Nellie die for #2. I added small Zva cream pearls, Prima flowers and lace. My card stock is PTI Aqua Mist and Fine Linen.

There's are some sweet little teddie peekers that are being released today
you can find them in the store


Thanks for stopping by, I so appreciate your visit and comments.

Have a super Monday
Hugs XXXX




8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute Jacki, love the soft colours and those flowers and swirls are gorgeous. Hugs xxx

Imke said...

Adorable !!

angelwhispers said...

Love it Jacki and the colours and detail just perfect!! Chanelle xxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Super adorable hun - love the punch of color in the flowers too!

Deanne :)

Gerda said...

Hi Jackie

I love your new card. The car has such a great color and I love the elegant bling bling!! Too cute, as always!

Hugs, Gerda

Jess Willison said...

Such a cute card Jackie! Love the embellishments!

Nati Tristan said...

That stamp is so cute! I love the card! Wonderful job!

CraftinGranny said...

Sweet image, adorable card, and great choice of colors. Love the flourish! "Hugs" Carol

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx