Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter




Hello, Happy Easter

Just wanted to tell everyone to enjoy your day with your family and friends



Here's a card using this adorable image from Digital Delights

Somebunnie Loves You, that is my sentiment to you for being a friend, following my blog and leaving me sweet comments.
Thank you so much!

The boys will all be here later this afternoon for their egg hunt and Easter dinner hoping the rain will stay away as the kids decided to grill out instead of a Ham dinner - here's keeping my fingers crossed for a day afternoon.

Since most of the grandsons are at the age that they feel they are too big for an Easter Basket and they do get so much candy and goodies for all the plastic eggs they hunt for. I decided to do something a bit different for the 5 older boys and of course the little ones still gets a basket.

So this year I made them each a Candy Boutique - (super inexpensive since the tins were $1 and the candy bars were .39 cents each)


here is a pic of the candy boutique I made for the older boys


and all of them together with Reece's basket.

Have a wonderful Easter with your family and friends
Hugs to all!

2 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

What an adorable little easter card! It's so cute! And those baskets look YUMMY!

CraftinGranny said...

So cute and sweet! Bet the kids loved this. "Hugs" Carol

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx