Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge #92 with Digi Doodles



Hello and a Happy Wednesday ...

You all know how I love to see Wednesday's arrive, not only is it half way through the week, but I get to share a new sketch with you that the lovely Arlana creates for Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenges.

This week is another great sketch to help get your creative juices flowing
lots of fun with layers



Our wonderful sponsor this week is Digi Doodles

Oh my, have you been over to visit the store?  you will find so many adorable images in this store, I could spend a good amount of time just browsing looking at all the beautiful images they offer.
For our challenge they are offering a $10 gift certificate to one lucky winner.



 I chose to play with  this adorable "Little Boy Bunny" for our fun sketch and of course what a great image to use for a Easter card for one of the grandsons


My fun glitter jelly bean paper is by Best Creation Inc, called Bunny Love and the plaid is the backside. I cut an extra butterfly with the plaid paper and then using Stickles I glittered it up, then popped it with pop dots to make a 3D effect. His fluffy tail is covered with sparkly fluff from the Craft Lounge, gingham ribbon, rick rack, button and twine is all from my stash. 

Would you like to see more of Digi Doodles designs, then swing over to the SSW challenge blog. The design team cards are all amazing and sure to inspire you!
Hope you will join us this week as Arlana's sketch are always fun to create with.

10 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Jackie, this is a really cute image. I do love his fluffy tail. Love your backing paper with the Jelly Beans thats awesome and is perfect for this image.
Great card and love your embellishments.
Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Linda Anderson said...

Hi Jackie!!! I love, love, love your card!!! I didn't see that image, or I'm sure I would have scooped him up! Your papers are perfect, so cute and springy!! Love the butterfly and Mr. Bunny's tail!!! Your grandson will love this!! I know I do!!!!

Linda

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Awwwww, that tail is too precious!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh my goodness! What an adorable Easter card! I just love your Little Boy Bunny! I adore how your fluffed his tail and added the sweet glittery butterfly. Your jelly bean paper is the perfect touch!

mulberry station said...

Jackie, this is the sweetest card. I love how you added the butterfly. I really sets it off. His fluffy little bunny tail is perfect too. You choice of papers and soft color scheme are so sweet.
Hugs Nancy

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Awwwwhhhhh - what a little cutie! Just look at his little fluffy tail!

Deanne :)

Arlana 11426 said...

Jackie this is the sweetest card. I love your sweet Bunny. That paper mathes and make it look so eastery. This card is sure to brighten anyones day. Have a sweet week.

Jeannie said...

Oh how I love that jelly bean paper! This is just the perfect Easter card, his fluffy little tail cracks me up! Too cute!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sharon Basel said...

So darn cute! I love his little fluffy bunny tail popping out! A pretty sparkly butterfly that brings out the rest of the shimmer on the DP. Absolutely adorable Jackie! Hope you're having a great week!
Hugs,
Sharon

Genevieve said...

Very cute Jacki! I love his wee fluffy tail, the butterfly & the gorgeous gingham ribbon. Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Tc
Genevieve

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx