Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dylan and his friends


Hello and a Happy Thursday,

My card I am sharing today are a couple of  new images from Digital Delights by Louby Loo's March release Dylan and Friends.

Today I am sharing Dylan and some of the images that come in the accessory set that you can find here in the store



As you can see I had a lot of fun creating this card.  Dylan is popped up with foam dots so he has a bit of a 3D effect while sitting on the ledge of the wishing well, his little friends are all colored up and a bit of Crystal effects on the eyes and the snail's shell. My papers are the new Fine n Dandy -true blue from MME. I just love these new design papers and have almost used up the true blue pack and will be having to order another one.My card stock is PTI Lemon Tart and Aqua Mist, the banner was made using MFT banner dies and a few of the other papers in this MME line. Ribbon is Aqua Mist , Green Bakers twine and Pearls are Kasier Crafts Basics.

I am going to finish the inside with the same pattern paper and then add a Birthday sentiment ... I think it will make a darling birthday card for the younger grandson to give out.

Take a minute and visit the store, there are so many adorable images and Dylan and friends Easter set are perfect for those Easter Cards we all will be making.

Have you stop over and joined the Digital Delights weekly challenge?
We have a new challenge every Thursday so do check it out as it's a great way to win some wonderful prizes

5 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

I have resisted those MFT banner dies until I saw this adorable card! Fantastic Jackie! I just want to crawl into your head and steal some of your incredible creativity!
Hugs,
Sharon

nessy said...

just such a cute card ~love the images ~they work so well together!!~ perfect!
vanessa xx

Wendy Hall said...

I absolutely adore it Jacki:)

Marlene said...

Sweet! I love Dylan sitting on his little well! I hope his wicked little sister, Daisy doesn't come along and push him in, though!

Unknown said...

O so fun, love the banners Jackie :) Hugs xxx

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx